We provide advice in relation to the restructuring of a businesses, debt negotiation and liability related issues.
We further provide advice on business insolvency. We are able to assist shareholders, directors and creditors to liquidate / wind – up a Cyprus Company.
Under Cyprus law there are three methods for winding-up a company:
- involuntary winding-up by its creditors
- voluntary winding-up by the members
- voluntary winding-up by and/or under the supervision of the Court
A Cyprus company may also be struck-off the Register of Companies.
We are able to provide advice and assistance in regards to:
- practical steps for preparing the company to be placed in liquidation;
- convening EGM for the relevant resolutions to be passed;
- drafting relevant documents for the appointment of liquidators;
- gathering in the assets of the Company, if where applicable;
- agree and settle any creditors’ claims, to the extent that there are surplus assets;
- distribute the surplus assets to the members in accordance with their entitlements;
- assist the Company’s tax advisors to obtain a final corporation tax clearance for the post liquidation period